Duktape 2.4 release notes
Main changes in this release (see RELEASES.rst for full details):
- Symbol built-in is now enabled by default.
- Add duk_push_bare_array() API call which pushes a bare Array, i.e. one that doesn't inherit from Array.prototype.
- Add duk_to_stacktrace() and duk_safe_to_stacktrace() to make it easier to get stacktraces in C code.
- Add duk_require_constructable() and duk_require_constructor_call().
- Various fixes and portability improvements. Special thanks to Renata Hodovan for several issues found using Fuzzinator (https://github.com/renatahodovan/fuzzinator).
Upgrading from Duktape 2.3
No action (other than recompiling) should be needed for most users to upgrade from Duktape v2.3.x. Note the following:
- Symbol built-in (Symbol(xxx), Symbol.toPrimitive, etc) is now enabled by default. If you don't want the built-in, disable
DUK_USE_USER_DECLAREconfig option was removed. If in use, replace with a